May 10, 1904
The church registered with the Ohio Secretary of State as the "Presbyterian Church of Mowrystown Ohio."
The two churches built one big building.
"This handsome new church is one of the most modern in this part of Ohio. The architect was E.C. Zimmerman of Seaman and will be a monument to his skill for years to come. The Building is of brick with white sand stone trimmings and makes a most elegant combination. The brick is product of Mowrystown Brick and Tile Co. Each has a rough surface which gives them a fine appearance in the Walls. The interior is handsomely finished and all the furniture is new and made from quartered oak to correspond with the finish."
August 30, 1917
The front page of the Sardinia News featured the approaching dedication for September 2, 1917 in glowing terms.
The church celebrated its 75th anniversary in the summer of 1922. This picture shows the Pastor, Thomas G. Melton, holding his son Thomas Jr.
100th Anniversary 1947